Cliona’s Foundation relies solely on fundraising and the generosity of people and businesses for its annual income. The Foundation is registered with the Charities Regulator at 20068899 and with Revenue at CHY18127.
- The Governance Code
- The Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising
- And its annual financial accounts are prepared to the FRS102 (SORP) standards and are published online.
- Cliona’s Foundation is compliant with The Governance Code – a Code of Practice for Good Governance of Community, Voluntary and Charitable Organisations in Ireland. More information at http://www.governancecode.ie
- Cliona’s Foundation is compliant with The Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising. More information at http://www.charitiesinstituteireland.ie/fundraising-principles/
- Cliona’s Foundation’s Annual Accounts are published online here