We at Cliona’s Foundation aim to comply at all times with the Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising. It’s as important to us as it is to you.
It truly is critically important to us that we maintain the best standards when receiving donations from our generous supporters. These principles will enable you as our supporter to maintain a full level of support and appreciation for and from Cliona’s Foundation
As a Charity seeking donations from the public:
- We commit to being accountable and transparent so that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in us.
- We promise we will effectively apply your gifts to us for their intended purposes.
- Our donors and prospective donors will be informed of the organisation’s mission, and of the way the organisation intends to use donated resources. Donors will be informed of the identity of those serving on the organisation’s board, and that the board will exercise prudent judgement in its stewardship responsibilities.
- Donors will have access to the organisation’s most recent financial statements.
- Donors will receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition. All donors can be assured that information about your donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- We will inform you whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organisation or third party agents.
- Donors will have easily available the agreed procedures for making and responding to complaints. Reference our Complaints Procedure
- Donors have the opportunity for any names to be deleted from mailing lists and to be informed if the organisation intends to share the mailing lists with third parties.
- Donors will receive prompt and truthful answers to questions you might have of Cliona’s Foundation.
If you’ve any queries or concerns, you can contact us by telephone Monday to Friday, 9am – 5.30 pm, on 061 – 33133 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org